untitled
Originally uploaded by theurbankazoo.

The Orange Kazoo : Another Day...Another Stupid Bitch....

Friday, October 01, 2004

 

Another Day...Another Stupid Bitch....

I saw Pink coming out of the local Walgreens a couple of days ago. She was short and unattractive...and she looked like a bitch. Plus, why was she at Walgreens? Something to ponder on, but I know for sure it was her.
Not much is going on here. I'm not going to do a really long post because I'm angry right now after watching the latest Real World. I feel like joining the Black Panther Party and shooting some pigs if you know what I mean.

Comments:
Wow, you saw Pink, huh? Okay, but on the positive side of your city, remember if you were here, you wouldn't have even seen Blue-well, maybe orange and blue, cause it's all over the damn city. Y'know, if it weren't for reading your blog comments of your friends, I wouldn't have known we were getting a Walgreen's-I must admit I'm very excited. Can you ask Pink to come to our Walgreen's now? And hey, you need to get off of Pink being a bitch, cause let's face it, you're not getting any "Miss Congeniality" award yourself.

Mommy loves you sweetie! Oh, and Padre, too. How can she tell Chris gets lost in thought? I'm impressed with her knowing that.

Please post a longer blog next time-it's my damn entertainment! Love you...

P.S. You should've asked Pink why she drove that motorcycle into that window on that horrible video-when she was still attractive.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?