untitled
Originally uploaded by theurbankazoo.

The Orange Kazoo : Hmm....

Friday, September 24, 2004

 

Hmm....

I was invited to two events this weekend. The first one is a Vampire party. The second is the S&M Fair. With choices like that, who needs movies and Haagen Daaz? Surprisingly I won't be attending either one. For some reason I just don't feel like getting bitten or whipped. What bothers me more is that I only get invited to events that relate to sex. Why is that?
Nothing is really going on these days. Perhaps tomorrow. Tonight it's Ben and Jerry's and a 20/20 Special for this girl.

Comments:
Why don't you just combine the two events? That's what I would do.

padre
 
Oh, I went to both events, and can I say that you really missed something sister.

Gotta go, I'm going to a "Slow Motion For Ya" party. Bet ya'll ain't got that kind of entertainment in Cali!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?