untitled
Originally uploaded by theurbankazoo.

The Orange Kazoo : Are You Working???

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

 

Are You Working???

I have a great story to post about today. Yesterday, Bryn and I were walking back from a day of New College and we had to take this questionable street. I was really freaking out, but I was sure I was overreacting. That is, until a short Hispanic man who looked very intoxicated stopped us. At first we couldn't understand what he was saying, but then we were able to make out, "Are you working?" Bryn obviously understood what the man was implying but I did not, and as we were walking away, he grabbed by hand. I sort of shook it a little bit and he used this opportunity to grope by boobs. What?! What?! HE WAS ASKING IF WE WERE PROSTITUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so offended. I've never been so violated in all my life. Then I wondered exactly how much money I could make if I WAS "working." Then I appreciated his suggestion. But if you know me, and many of you do, tell me, is there something that just screams, "This girl is a prostitute!"? I wear glasses for Christ's sake. Have you ever seen a prostitute with glasses and a backpack? Like that's where I keep my pop tent for quickies? Jeez...
Anyway, I guess I haven't updated on Myuko in awhile. She's been sick lately because last week she went to a party and didn't get in until 9 the next morning. She's also been bringing her Japanese friends into the room a lot more. We don't have much in common.
Until next time, keep kazooin', pals!

Comments:
To tell the truth-I think you kinda led that man on. That's what they say about you coloreds-you don't keep your word. If you say you're gonna sleep with him-you need to sleep with him! Are you just discriminating against him cause he was short-I mean I heard you were a working girl, too!
 
Thanks, mom.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?