untitled
Originally uploaded by theurbankazoo.

The Orange Kazoo : I Return...

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

 

I Return...

So mostly today after lunch (which was orgasmic), I just explored my new city. I made friends with one particular homeless woman. I was the first person to give her money all day and so she's sorta got my back now. Plus, she said I was very pretty...good taste, this woman. Anyway, that's my buddy.
I also bought the soundtrack to the best movie to come out in the past year-"Garden State." I saw it last week, and let me be the one to tell you, that Zach Braff is a genius with a capital G-E-N-I-U-S! Natalie Portman gives her best performance ever and there is an awesome supporting cast. I loved it. It had everything...well, except for most important thing-a mothertootin' kazoo!
Padre (Britney the Price is Right for those of you who don't know) and I are starting a club for puns called "Delivering the PUNishment." Let me know if you're interested!
God...for such an eventful day, nothing really happened.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?